Full-Time Front-End Web Developer in Costa Mesa
We are looking for someone to join our awesome web development team as a Front-end Developer. The position is available immediately as of 11/1/2011.
This is an entry-level full-time position, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm at our Costa Mesa location. Benefits are available after 90-days.
What will you be doing?
- Install, configure, and help maintain multiple WordPress sites
- Set up Google Apps, new domains and hosting
- HTML/CSS markup and WordPress theme creation
- Use latest web technologies to develop sites: HTML5/CSS3, jQuery
- Create themes that are cross-browser and mobile device compatible
- Document all project work for time keeping and billing purposes
- Follow best coding practices for maximum readability and portability
- Collaborate with Web Development Team on best use of WordPress and Plugins
- Integration of social media tools, forms and plugins into websites
What are we looking for?
- Team player, willing to learn and collaborate on web projects with designers, clients, and other team members
- Ability to create valid CSS and HTML code without tables
- 6 months – 1 year minimum work experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong eye for design & aesthetically pleasing layouts
- Proficiency with business software: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, MS Office
Kussner was founded in 2001 and is dedicated to offering innovative website solutions to small businesses in Orange County wishing to maximize their online presence. We have created and maintain over 200 sites.
To Apply For This Position:
To apply for this position, please submit the following information along with a copy of your resume.